Monday, February 23, 2009

Memorial Day 2010

Ok, so, I think that Mr. WW and I have officially decided on our perfect date... May 29, 2010.  Now  a few things about this date that may or may not make it ideal for all parties involved:

1. Mr. WW graduates from world famous law school two weeks before
2. It is memorial day weekend
3. We want a water wedding and there is a mass exodus to the nearest water source
4. Well I can't think of anything else... can anyone else?

Now... I was told because of this date that the boy and I have chosen, I must get my guest list in order... like now and have some venue options pretty soon.  As a wedding planner, one that we will most certainly NOT be using, so curtly said to me, "Hah! You are competing with family reunions, parties, and wedding for a memorial day wedding... you are best off trying for 2011." 
As Stephanie Tanner would say, "How RUDE!"

I just found this amazing church... and I am so in love





1 comment: